Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
What in the world? How did two months go by since I last posted?? And how is 2013 almost over?
Well, let’s see – in the past two months:
– Caleb turned 10
– the triplets turned 7
– and got new American Girl dolls
– we finally had our master bathroom fixed/remodeled – huge job…
– we went to Florida
– we celebrated Thanksgiving
– we surprised the kids with 2 days at Disney World for Christmas (just a few photos from our trip – I won’t bore you with a ton!)
– the girls had their 7th birthday party at the American Girl doll store
– we had the kid’s bathroom remodeled – I’d like to say it’s because we wanted a new look but really it was because we didn’t want them to fall through the floor
– assisted my friend (really she did all the work – I just did what she told me to) making all the costumes (I have no pictures of this)
– I directed and the kids acted in the school’s first Christmas play (somehow I don’t have any of this either – I think I was too busy…)
– we celebrated Christmas
Is it any wonder I’m broke??
(side note: rule for January – spend no money – oh wait, that won’t work… we have another bathroom to remodel, err.. fix!!)
(2nd side note: THIS is what I do with all my “free” time while the kids are in school)
And that is probably the quickest recap of 2 months I’ve ever done. Just days away from new resolutions and I’m pretty sure I haven’t filled this year’s yet. Oh well, that’s what a “new” year is for – starting over and trying again! I’m all for that 🙂